Pai Gow Poker Online: How And Where Australians Can Play It For Free?
Pai Gow Poker is a card game derived from the conventional poker and Pai Gow, a domino game originating from China. Developed in the 1980s, it has since won the hearts of gamblers across the world. Pai Gow Poker online is available in most respectable online casinos. Read below to learn the game’s basic rules and find out where you can practice Pai Gow Poker free online.
Learn The Basic Rules Of Pai Gow Poker Online
This game of luck utilizes the regular deck complemented with one joker – 53 cards in total. You play against the casino. The gambler receives a hand of 7 cards, which he or she needs to divide into two smaller hands of 5 and 2 cards. The former is called the high hand; the latter is the low hand. More detailed pai gow poker rules here.
How To Play Pai Gow Poker?
Your goal is to do better than the dealer when it comes to the ranking of your two hands. This is how you play a round of Pai Gow Poker online for fun:
- The player decides on his betting amounts.
- The player receives a hand of 7 cards; so does the dealer.
- The player examines the 7 cards in his hand and splits them into two smaller hands.
- The dealer reveals his 7-card hand and demonstrates how to split them into hands of 5 and 2 cards.
- The 5-card and 2-card hands of the player and the dealer are compared.
In Pai Gow Poker online, the high hands are usually compared using the traditional rankings of poker. In the low hands that consist of 2 cards, only two rankings are possible: a Pair and High Card. Thus the lowest-ranking combination in the low hand is 3 and 2, while the luckiest card combo is two Aces.
How Pai Gow Poker Online Determines The Winner
The basic win reckoning options are as follows:
- If the dealer’s both hands rank superior over yours, you lose the sum you wagered.
- If your both hands rank superior over the dealer’s, your win amounts to the sum you wagered minus a 5% commission. For example, if you wagered, $50, you win $47.5.
- If you win either hand and the casino representative has a higher ranking on the other one, it is called a push. This term means the pot is to be divided evenly.
An exact tie means the pot goes to the casino.
Where To Practice Pai Gow Poker Online In Australia?
What are the best online casinos that offer free-to-play Pai Gow Poker to Australians? The answer is here.
- FairGo Casino – a young portal catering primarily to Australian players. Offers a broad selection of free games, which includes Pai Gow Poker online. Straightforward design and instant access games on all platforms with no download.
- Kahuna – an Australian web-based casino offering top-notch gambling opportunities. In addition to the Pai Gow Poker online practice, Kahuna has over a 1000 games in different categories, from slots to Keno and Sic Bo.
- Ignition Casino – well-known to Americans, this portal is a brand-new player in Australia’s market of online gambling. Conquers the hearts of Aussie players with intense online experiences, ease of play, and varied games.
Some Australian casinos also let you try Fortune Pai Gow Poker online – a favored variant with a side bet called Fortune Bonus, where you win if your 7 cards form a Straight or a higher-ranking hand.